Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Give Thanks for God's grace

I am thankful for...God's grace

We always have something to be thankful for!  I love this quote:  If you can't be thankful for what you receive, be thankful for what you escape. ~unknown 

Just yesterday as I was driving through a construction zone, I almost got rear ended when I stopped at a light.  The person behind must not have seen the light change.  When the driver suddenly realized I was stopped for the red light, he slammed on his brakes and started turning his wheel into the construction zone to avoid hitting me. Thankfully, I saw this in my rear view mirror so I let up on the brake and tried to give him more room to stop without moving into oncoming traffic.  That was close! I was so thankful that an accident was averted and I could go along my way without any problems, delays, or injury.  I believe there are many times we escape problems or accidents without even knowing it.  It is good for us to remember to not only be thankful for all our blessings and for the good things in life, but we can also be thankful for what we escape!  We can be thankful for God's grace!



Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved. Written by Krystal Kuehn. New Day Counseling Center



Krystal Kuehn, MA, LPC, LLP, NCC is a psychotherapist, author, teacher & musician. She is the cofounder of New Day Counseling, a marriage family counseling and children therapy center, BeHappy4Life.com, an award-winning, self-help and inspirational site where you can find hundreds of free resources, insights & words of inspiration, and Baby-Poems.com where you can find beautiful baby poems, baby quotes, cute sayings & baby videos that will touch your heart & increase your joy & gratitude for the children you love & enjoy! Check out Krystal's new Be Your Best blog and Words of Inspiration blog!

<< Go Back to Krystal's Give Thanks Journal Home

No comments:

Post a Comment